Monday, July 25, 2005

Gov't works


Oh, by the way I just woke up, I have a hangover, and I've done nothing in the past weed, I mean week. This is the container I ate my Fruit Loops out of this morning. ( actually, this is exactly what he purports it to be, it just Isn't Of Any Fucking Significance To Any Of Us That Gives A Fuck About Who Killed Our Children, Nieghbors, Family, Or Friends. But, thanks for showing us the tupperware of the bomb that was carried by a guy that was of the faction of the idea. That evil tupperware.

should we let states be, (atleast), more soverign? Let the gays get married here? Let stem cell research flourish here? Let gun bearers live on the border?...

Mistake may cost U.S. $7 billion
An error has allowed oil and gas companies to avoid paying federal royalties on hundreds of offshore leases issued in the late 90's, official says. One lawmaker said the glitch could cost the government 7bil in revenue over the life of the leases and called for an investigation to see if the unexplained change in lease language might have been deliberate. This is a side news story and i bet it will remain so.

No comments: