Monday, May 30, 2005

on this memorial day,

I will not remember any army protecting my freedom. Don't get me wrong, for I am not old enough to remember the World Wars. But the Vietnam didn't save my freedom, Kosovo, Balkan, Iraq, come on people, it isn't about our freedom anymore. It's about the gov't's freedom to do as they choose. and they do as they choose, do they not? Our leaders are working on freedom for others while we cannot get it straight here. We have so many internal problems, (free trade, abortion, guns, border, how to elect certain officials, drugs & drugs, kids shooting kids & adults killing and fucking children......), but we're willing to kill our own and murder lots of innocents in order to outsource our perfect republic. OOPS! I'm sorry, I meant democracy, i mean police state, like the one that makes you where a seat belt, but no need for a helmut on a motorcycle, or a parachute on an airplane. Or where they finally crack down on Enron's high-mucketies but the Fat Cats of the greatest military had no idea what kind of interrogation efforts were being used by their Scapegoats, i mean soldiers. And many of these soldiers think they have the right to tell us non-murdering-citizens how to treat our gov't,(read the paper), but the Gov't is Supposed to be under WE THE PEOPLE'S control. Perhaps the Shot Callers don't read history books. Remember when Hitler forgot to read that Napolean got his ass kicked in Russia because of their sly tactics and elicit weather,and then Hitler got the same hand dealt. I hope the lessons make thier way known here in America in my lifetime. I've got answers, although all I'll probably say is Ha Ha...

No comments: