Monday, November 13, 2006

green fat asses

The trouble with parties is that you keep narrowing the ideology to a certain when nobody agrees on that certain. They just aint gonna, we haven't evolved that perfect yet. But, to not run because your party in in presidency shows us that we are partison in our politics,(no matter how well liked). FU McCain, I have rescinded your vote, and will now vote for anyone with coccyx.
The green party in Illinois has grown enough to be a party. They needed 5% points and got 10! I'm truly jealous. I convinced my brother that not voting for the 3rd party was okay because it is like your vote didn't count if you did. Well, he gone on and did vote for that there party and made a difference. I'm not going to tell you what I did, because I did nothing...
I'll tell you what though, I'm either voting for Jon Edwards or Barrak Obama for President in 2008. If neither run, I will not vote for the leader of my life, dictator... Politicians are taught in the art of side-step...

No comments: