Wednesday, June 22, 2005

why the news sucks

-Tired of hearing that the youth is corrupted by preferring Jon Stewart because...
the other age groups watch him,
politicians go on his show,
Jon Stewart & Co. are not youths,
The show makes fun of how (truth) the world and how this country works.

-Whenever somebody does a special, and thinks it's original, it isn't. The same shit happens year after year after year and ya'll keep repeating, I mean, reporting it. There are like 13 news channels I can watch on Tv, and within a month I will see the same 12 stories within 3 weeks. That is more than one channel per story. Then the newspaper repeats it with less info the next day. They'll have a story about a break-in robbery murder and not tell us where,what,or who; but ask us if we have any info to please call. I thought we paid the Po Po to do crimework, not vis-a-vis.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i would not watch a weather report about a hurricane because i was not born yesterday. I have seen one, maybe 10 years ago, and I'm sure it hasn't changed. The thing that most turned me off was the Several comedians scoffing at news reports of people being hit by tornadoes; "you live in tornado alley, move, dumbass." Well, same goes to hurricane victims. I always feel for natural disaster victims, but everyone has to expect "Earth to happen". TV pisses me off all the time. With as much money as TV makes there could be one channel that a 20 year old could watch all day without commercials. Commercials piss me off so much that I always have two or three programs in mind at all times; if I'm watching 8 mile, I will watch UFC during commercials. And then you Always find technical and logical flaws in commercials. My least favorite commercials are the Truth commercials; they are liars., I don't even smoke (cigarettes). Someone in society should be in charge of telling the people what morals should be, that person should be voted president. We Need To Find That Person. do you remember Fraggle Rock? I wish i could interact with commercials all the time; i want to hit the "can you hear me now" guy in the back of the head on every "can you hear me now". hope your parents are safe...